- Fuso orario: America/New_York
- Data: 24 Feb 2020 - 28 Feb 2020
VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.7]
This five-day, intensive course takes you from introductory to advanced VMware vSphere® management skills.
Building on the installation and configuration content from our best-selling course, you will also develop advanced skills needed to manage and maintain a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure.
Through a mix of lecture and hands-on labs, you will install, configure and manage vSphere 6.7.
You will explore the features that build a foundation for a truly scalable infrastructure, and discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect.
This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size using vSphere 6.7, which includes VMware ESXi™ 6.7 and VMware vCenter Server® 6.7.
• ESXi 6.7
• vCenter Server 6.7
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Install and configure ESXi hosts
• Deploy and configure VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™
• Use VMware Host Client™, VMware vSphere® Web Client, and VMware vSphere® Client™ to manage
the vCenter Server inventory and the vCenter Server configuration
• Create virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
• Describe the storage technologies supported by vSphere
• Configure virtual storage using iSCSI and NFS storage
• Create and manage VMware vSphere® VMFS datastores
• Use vSphere Client to create virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
• Create a content library for deploying virtual machines
• Manage virtual machine resource usage and manage resource pools
• Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
• Describe the methods for protecting and recovering virtual machine data
• Create and manage a vSphere cluster that is enabled with VMware vSphere® High Availability and
VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™
• Create virtual networks with VMware vSphere® Distributed Switch™ and enable distributed switch features
• Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches and perform upgrades to ESXi hosts and
• Use host profiles to manage ESXi configuration compliance
• Describe how vSphere storage APIs help storage systems integrate with vSphere
• Configure and use virtual machine storage policies
• Configure VMware vSphere® Storage I/O Control and VMware vSphere® Storage DRS™
• Encrypt virtual machines for additional security
• System administrators
• System engineers
This course has the following prerequisites:
• System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
Durata corso: 5 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: 48 – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo corso: € 3.900,00 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, LiveOnLine, vFlex-ILT, Onsite
Sedi: Live on Line, Saronno, Roma, Padova
Seleziona la sede di preferenza in fase di richiesta quotazione qui di seguito.