VMware vSphere: Fast Track [v8]
This five-day, extended hour course takes you from introductory to advanced VMware vSphere® 8 management skills.
Building on the installation and configuration content from our best-selling course, you will also develop advanced skills
needed to manage and maintain a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure.
Through a mix of lecture and hands on labs, you will install, configure, and manage vSphere 7. You will explore the features that build a foundation for a truly scalable infrastructure and discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect. This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size using vSphere 8, which includes VMware ESXi™ 8 and VMware vCenter Server® 8.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Install and configure ESXi hosts
• Deploy and configure vCenter
• Use the vSphere Client to create the vCenter inventory and assign roles to vCenter users
• Configure vCenter High Availability
• Create and configure virtual networks using vSphere standard switches and distributed switches
• Create and configure datastores using storage technologies supported by vSphere
• Use the vSphere Client to create virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
• Configure and manage a VMware Tools Repository
• Create content libraries for managing templates and deploying virtual machines
• Manage virtual machine resource use
• Migrate virtual machines with vSphere vMotion and vSphere Storage vMotion
• Create and configure a vSphere cluster that is enabled with vSphere High Availability and vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler
• Manage the life cycle of vSphere to keep vCenter, ESXi hosts, and virtual machines up to date
• Configure and manage vSphere networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
• Use host profiles to manage VMware ESXi host compliance
• Monitor the vCenter, ESXi, and VMs performance in the vSphere client
• System administrators and engineers
• System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
Durata corso: 5 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: 47 – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo di listino: € 2.950,00 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello Studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, Live Online, vFlex-ILT, Onsite, OnDemand
Competenza: Datacenter Virtualization
Certificazione: VCP-DCV 2023
Sedi: Live on Line, Onsite.