- Fuso orario: Australia/Sydney
- Data: 24 Feb 2020 - 29 Feb 2020
VMware vSphere: Design Workshop [V6.5]
This three-day training course equips you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to design a VMware vSphere® 6.5 virtual infrastructure.
You follow a proven approach to design a virtualization solution that ensures availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security, and that uses VMware best practices.
This course discusses the benefits and risks of available design alternatives and provides information to support making sound design decisions.
Given a case study, you practice your design skills by working with peers on a design project.
• ESXi 6.5
• vCenter Server 6.5
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Assess the business and application requirements of the current environment
• Apply a framework to a design
• Analyze design choices and best-practice recommendations
• Create a design that ensures availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security
• Design the core management infrastructure for an enterprise
• Design the virtual data center for an enterprise
• Design the compute infrastructure for an enterprise
• Design the storage and networking infrastructures for an enterprise
• Design virtual machines to run applications in a vSphere infrastructure
• Design security, management, and recoverability features for an enterprise
Experienced system integrators and consultants responsible for designing and deploying vSphere environments
This course requires completion of the following prerequisites:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5]
• VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.5]
Durata corso: 3 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: 28 – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo corso: € 2.775,00 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, LiveOnLine, vFlex-ILT, Onsite
Sedi: Live on Line, Saronno, Roma, Padova
Seleziona la sede di preferenza in fase di richiesta quotazione qui di seguito.