VMware vRealize Operations for Operators [V8.6]
This two-day course is for users who are responsible for day-to-day management of VMware vRealize® Operations™.
This course explains policies, capacity concepts, and workload optimization with real-world use cases. This course covers application monitoring, troubleshooting using workbench, alerts, predefined dashboards, and explains how to manage compliance and configurations.
Note: If you have taken the VMware vRealize Operations: Install, Configure, Manage course, duplicate content makes this course unsuitable for you.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• List the vRealize Operations use cases
• Identify features and benefits of vRealize Operations
• Use interface features to assess and troubleshoot operational problems
• Create policies to meet the operational needs of your environment
• Recognize effective ways to optimize performance, capacity, and cost in data centers
• Troubleshoot and manage problems using workbench, alerts, and predefined dashboards
• Manage configurations
• Configure application monitoring using VMware vRealize® Operations Cloud Appliance™
• Monitor the health of the vRealize Operations cluster
• Perform cluster management tasks
vRealize Operations on-premises customers including operators and system administrators.
Before taking this course, you must complete at least one of the following:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7]
• 6 months hands-on vRealize Operations experience
Durata corso: 2 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: 12 – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo corso: € 1.000,00 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, LiveOnLine, vFlex-ILT, Onsite ,On Demand
Sedi: Live on Line, Saronno