VMware vRealize Automation: Orchestration and Extensibility [V8.6]
During this five-day course, you focus on using VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ to extend the functionality of VMwarevRealize® Automation.
You learn how to provide XaaS (Anything as a Service) and implement Machine Lifecycle
Extensibility using the VMware vRealize® Automation™ Event Broker.
You also learn how to create vRealize Orchestrator workflows and vRealize Automation ABX actions. You learn about various features, including basic scripting implementation along with logic processing to implement a variety of functions to use in your environment.
This course teaches implementing debugging, loops, conditions, and user interactions in vRealize Orchestrator.
The course introduces the new vRealize Orchestrator HTML 5 interface, along with API calls and REST functions, to give you the groundwork to implement a variety of plugins and scripts.
This course is designed to give you the tools to craft custom solutions in the product.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the features and benefits of integrating vRealize Orchestrator and vRealize Automation
• Describe the role of vRealize Orchestrator workflows and content elements in automation
• Use the vRealize Orchestrator client to access and navigate the vRealize Orchestrator platform
• Use the vRealize Orchestrator client to import and run vRealize Orchestrator library workflows
• Design, develop, and run custom reusable vRealize Orchestrator workflows
• Integrate vRealize Automation with vRealize Orchestrator to deliver custom IT services
• Use the vRealize Automation event broker service to trigger specific vRealize Orchestrator workflows or ABX Actions
• Leverage the event broker to extend IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) machine lifecycle processes
• Use XaaS to extend vRealize Automation into other enterprise systems
• Use VMware APIs to run vRealize Orchestrator workflows
• Use the vSphere Client Code Capture feature
Experienced VMware administrators, automation and orchestration specialists, system integrators, and private cloud and public cloud administrators.
This course requires the following prerequisites:
• Knowledge of VMware vSphere®
• VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage [V8.3] course or equivalent knowledge
All code is provided during class
Durata corso: 5 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: 34 – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo corso: € 2.750,00 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, LiveOnLine, vFlex-ILT, Onsite, OnDemand
Sedi: Live on Line, Onsite