- Fuso orario: America/New_York
- Data: 15 Mag 2023 - 19 Mag 2023
- Ora: 05:00 - 13:30
VMware vRealize Automation: Install Configure Manage [V8.3]
During this five-day course, you focus on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vRealize® Automation™. You learn
about how vRealize Automation can be used to automate the delivery of virtual machines, applications, and personalized
IT services across different data centers and hybrid cloud environments.
The course covers how to manage both on-premise systems and cloud services. The course covers how vRealize
Automation Service Broker can aggregate content in native formats from multiple clouds and platforms into a common
This course also covers interfacing vRealize Automation with other systems using VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ and
how to use vRealize Automation to manage Kubernetes systems and leverage other systems. The course also covers
integrating with Terraform and using SaltStack as a configuration management tool.
This course makes heavy use of hands-on labs. Students can run 39 labs during the 5-day course.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the vRealize Automation architecture and use cases in cloud environments
• Manage vRealize Automation entities on VMware and third-party virtual and cloud infrastructures
• Configure and manage Cloud Accounts, Projects, Flavor Mappings, Image Mappings, Network Profiles, Storage Profiles,
Volumes, Tags, and Services
• Create, modify, manage, and deploy Cloud Templates
• Connect to a Kubernetes Cluster and manage namespaces
• Customize services and virtual machines with cloudConfig
• Configure and manage the Service Broker
• Configure and manage ABX actions, custom properties, event broker subscriptions, and vRealize Orchestrator
• Integrate with vRealize Orchestrator
• Install vRealize Automation with Lifecycle Configuration Manager
• Describe Cloud Automation Services (Cloud Assembly and Code Stream).
• Integrate Cloud Assembly with Terraform and SaltStack
• Use logs and CLI commands to monitor and troubleshoot vRealize Automation
Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing vRealize
This course requires completion of one of the following courses:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
• VMware vSphere: Fast Track
Experience working at the command line is helpful.
This course requires that a student be able to perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling
in this course:
• Create VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers and folders
• Create a virtual machine using a wizard or a template
• Modify a virtual machine’s hardware
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
• Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster with resource pools.
• Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster.
If you cannot perform all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before
enrolling in VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage.
Durata corso: 5 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: 31 – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo corso: € 2.500,00 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, LiveOnLine, vFlex-ILT, Onsite , On Demand
Certificazione: VMware Certified Professional – VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage [V8.3]
Sedi: Live on Line, Saronno, Roma, Padova