- Fuso orario: America/New_York
- Data: 24 Ago 2020 - 26 Ago 2020
VMware NSX: Install Configure Manage [V6.4]
This five-day, comprehensive, fast-paced training course presents VMware NSX® as a part of the software-defined data center.
You will learn how to use logical switching in NSX to virtualize your switching environment.
The course also details logical routing to enable you to dynamically route between different virtual environments.
You will also learn how to use gateway services, firewall configurations, and security services to help secure and optimize your NSX environment.
Access to a software-defined data center environment is provided through hands-on labs to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Configure and deploy NSX components for management and control
• Describe basic NSX layer 2 networking
• Configure, deploy, and use logical switch networks
• Configure and deploy NSX distributed router appliances to establish east-west connectivity
• Configure and deploy VMware NSX® Edge™ services gateway appliances to establish north-south
• Configure NSX L2 bridging
• Configure and use all main features of the NSX Edge services gateway
• Configure NSX Edge firewall rules to restrict network traffic
• Configure NSX distributed firewall rules to restrict network traffic
• Configure Service Composer policies
• Configure an identity-aware firewall
• Describe NSX data security
• Use the cross-vCenter NSX feature
This course prepares you for the following certification:
• VMware Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization (VCP6-NV)
Experienced system or network administrators
• Understanding of enterprise switching and routing
• Knowledge of TCP/IP services
• Experience with firewalls and firewall rule sets
• Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course
• Understanding of the concepts presented in the VMware Introduction to Network Virtualization with
Durata corso: 5 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: 23 – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo di listino: € 2.900,00 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello Studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, Live Online, vFlex-ILT, Onsite, OnDemand
Competenza: Network Virtualization
Certificazione: VCP-NV 2020
Sedi: Live on Line, Saronno, Roma, Padova.
Seleziona la sede di preferenza in fase di richiesta quotazione qui di seguito.