- Fuso orario: America/New_York
- Data: 25 Set 2023 - 29 Set 2023
VMware Horizon 8: Deploy and Manage
VMware Horizon 8: Deploy and Manage is a five-day combination course of VMware Horizon 8: Skills for Virtual Desktop Management & VMware Horizon 8: Infrastructure Administration.
This training collection gives you the hands-on skills to deliver virtual desktops and applications through a single virtual desktop infrastructure platform.
You will build on your skills in configuring and managing VMware Horizon® 8 through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
You learn how to configure and deploy pools of virtual machines and how to provide a customized desktop environment to end-users.
Additionally, you will learn how to install and configure a virtual desktop infrastructure platform. You learn how to install and configure VMware Horizon® Connection Server™, VMware Unified Access Gateway™, how to configure a load balancer for use with Horizon, and how to establish Cloud Pod Architecture.
• VMware Horizon 8 V2006
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Recognize the features and benefits of Horizon
• Use VMware vSphere® to create VMs to be used as desktops for Horizon
• Create and optimize Windows VMs to create Horizon desktops
• Install and configure Horizon Agent on Horizon desktop
• Configure and manage the VMware Horizon® Client™ systems and connect the client to a VMware
• Configure, manage, and entitle desktop pools of full VMs
• Configure, manage, and entitle pools of instant-clone desktops
• Create and use Remote Desktop Services (RDS) desktops and application pools
• Monitor the Horizon environment using Horizon Console Dashboard and Horizon Help Desk Tool
• Identify Horizon Connection Server installation, architecture, and requirements.
• Describe the authentication and certification options for a Horizon environment
• Recognize the integration process and benefits of VMware Workspace ONE® Access™ and Horizon 8
• Discuss performance and scalability options available in Horizon 8
• Describe different security options for the Horizon environment
Durata corso: 5 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: 31 – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo di listino: € 2.950,00 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello Studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, vFlex-ILT, OnSite, On Demand
Competenza: Desktop Virtualization
Certificazione: VMware Certified Professional – Desktop and Mobility 2020 (VCP-DTM 2020)
Sedi: Live on Line, Saronno, Roma, Padova.
Seleziona la sede di preferenza in fase di richiesta quotazione qui di seguito.