- Fuso orario: America/New_York
- Data: 27 Lug 2020 - 29 Lug 2020
VMware Horizon 7: What’s New [V6.x to V7.x]
This three-day, hands-on course gives you the skills to upgrade from VMware Horizon® 6 to VMware Horizon® 7.
It also introduces the new features in VMware Horizon 7 that enable you to deliver virtual desktops and applications through a single virtual desktop infrastructure platform.
In addition to performing an upgrade, you will use many of the new features available in VMware Horizon 7 to instantly provision virtual and remote desktops and applications.
• VMware Horizon 7
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Identify the versions of VMware Horizon components
• Upgrade View Connection Server to VMware Horizon 7
• Upgrade View Composer to VMware Horizon 7
• Upgrade VMware Horizon® Client™ systems to Horizon Client 4.6
• Upgrade Horizon Agent to Horizon Agent 7
• Describe the new features in VMware Horizon 7
• Configure and manage automated pools of instant clones
• Use VMware User Environment Manager™ to manage user personalization and application configurations
• Describe how to deploy profile management
• Use VMware App Volumes™ to provision and manage applications
• Troubleshoot upgrade issues
Students with an expired VCP6-DTM certification may use this course to qualify for the course requirement for the VCP7-DTM certification
Customers attending this course should have attended the VMware Horizon (with View): Install, Configure, Manage course or have equivalent experience. Students must have experience managing a VMware Horizon deployment.
Durata corso: 3 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: 19 – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo di listino: € 1.500,00 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello Studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, vFlex-ILT, OnSite, On Demand
Competenza: Desktop Virtualization
Certificazione: VCP-DTM 2020, VCP6-DTM, VCP7-DTM
Sedi: Live on Line, Saronno, Roma, Padova.
Seleziona la sede di preferenza in fase di richiesta quotazione qui di seguito.