- Fuso orario: America/New_York
- Data: 09 Nov 2020 - 13 Nov 2020
VMware Horizon 7: Install, Configure, Manage [V7.7]
This five-day, hands-on course gives you the skills to deliver virtual desktops and applications through a single virtual desktop infrastructure platform.
This course builds your skills in installing, configuring, and managing VMware Horizon® 7 through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
You learn how to configure and deploy pools of virtual machines, how to manage the access and security of the machines, and how to provide a customized desktop environment to end users.
• VMware Horizon 7.7
• User Environment Manager 9.5
• App Volumes Manager 2.15
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Identify VMware Horizon components
• Install and configure View Connection Server
• Install and configure virtual desktops
• Configure and manage VMware Horizon® ClientTM systems
• Configure and manage pools of physical and virtual machines
• Configure and manage automated pools of full virtual machines
• Configure and manage pools of linked-clone desktops
• Configure and manage automated pools of instant clones
• Configure and manage Remote Desktop Services (RDS) pools of desktops and applications
• Use Horizon Administrator to configure the VMware Horizon environment
• Configure secure access to virtual desktops
• Use VMware User Environment Manager™ to manage user personalization and application configurations
• Describe steps to deploy profile management
• Use VMware App Volumes™ to provision and manage applications
• Identify the benefits of JMP architecture
• Manage the performance and scalability of a VMware Horizon deployment
Durata corso: 5 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: 31 – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo di listino: € 2.950,00 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello Studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, vFlex-ILT, OnSite, On Demand
Competenza: Desktop Virtualization
Certificazione: VCP-DTM 2020
Sedi: Live on Line, Saronno, Roma, Padova.
Seleziona la sede di preferenza in fase di richiesta quotazione qui di seguito.