- Fuso orario: Australia/Sydney
- Data: 02 Mar 2020 - 05 Mar 2020
VMware Horizon 7: Design Workshop [V7]
This three-day course presents a methodology for designing a VMware Horizon® solution.
The design methodology includes recommendations for the type of information and data that must be gathered and analyzed to make sound design decisions for client systems, desktop options, VMware vSphere® infrastructure, and VMware Horizon components.
VMware best practices are presented for each phase of the design process.
In this course, you apply your new knowledge by working with other participants to design a VMware Horizon solution for a real-world project.
• VMware Horizon 7.x
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Assess the business and application requirements of an environment
• Analyze design choices and design an infrastructure architecture for end-user computing that addresses
the needs of the environment
• Design a VMware Horizon infrastructure architecture that addresses the needs of the organization and
follows VMware best practices
• Document a design that can be implemented
• Design a comprehensive VMware Horizon solution
This course prepares you for the following certification:
• VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Desktop and Mobility Design (VCAP7-DTM Design)
This course recommends the following skills and knowledge:
• Virtualized desktop implementation experience
• Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Horizon 7: Install, Configure, Manage [V7] course or
• Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course
Durata corso: 3 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: 20 – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo di listino: € 1.660,00 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello Studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, vFlex-ILT, OnSite
Competenza: Desktop Virtualization
Certificazione: VCAP7-DTM Design
Sedi: Live on Line, Saronno, Roma, Padova.
Seleziona la sede di preferenza in fase di richiesta quotazione qui di seguito.