- Fuso orario: America/New_York
- Data: 24 Feb 2020 - 28 Feb 2020
VMware Enterprise PKS: Install Configure Manage [V1.5]
This five-day course features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware® Enterprise PKS 1.5 (a purpose-built container solution to operationalize Kubernetes for multicloud enterprises and service providers).
VMware Enterprise PKS significantly simplifies the deployment and management of Kubernetes clusters with Day 1 and Day 2 operations support.
This course prepares you to install and administer a VMware Enterprise PKS environment for an organization of any size.
• VMware Enterprise PKS 1.5
• VMware vSphere® 6.7 U2
• VMware NSX-T™ 2.4
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Explain how the VMware Enterprise PKS platform enables enterprises to deploy and manage the
Kubernetes platform as a service on premises
• Describe the VMware Enterprise PKS platform architecture
• Describe the preinstallation activities, such as how various topologies of VMware Enterprise PKS can be
deployed, and how to meet prerequisites before installing VMware Enterprise PKS
• Describe how BOSH unifies release engineering, deployment, and lifecycle management of cloud software
in a VMware Enterprise PKS platform
• Describe how the VMware Enterprise PKS Management Console appliance is used to configure and
deploy the VMware Enterprise PKS platform components
• Describe how VMware NSX-T™ Data Center integrates with VMware Enterprise PKS to provide
networking and security services for all the components in a VMware Enterprise PKS environment
• Install, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot a VMware Enterprise PKS environment
• Use Day 2 operations to create, view, scale, and delete Kubernetes clusters and upgrade VMware
• System administrators
• System engineers
This class requires understanding the concepts and topics presented in the following courses:
• Kubernetes Foundations (or equivalent)
• Completion of VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x]
• Completion of VMware NSX-T: Install, Configure, Manage [V2.x]
System administration experience with cloud computing concepts and generic Kubernetes knowledge is strongly recommended
The Advanced courses is delivered directly by VMware.
Durata corso: 5 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: 31 – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo corso: € 2.500,00 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, LiveOnLine, vFlex-ILT, Onsite
Sedi: Live on Line, Saronno, Roma, Padova
Seleziona la sede di preferenza in fase di richiesta quotazione qui di seguito.