Spring: Core Training
This 4-day course offers hands-on experience with the major features of Spring and Spring Boot, which includes configuration, data access, REST, AOP, auto-configuration, actuator, security, and Spring testing framework to build enterprise and microservices applications.
On completion, participants will have a foundation for creating enterprise and cloud-ready applications.
This course prepares students for the Spring Professional certification exam.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Spring configuration using Java Configuration and Annotations
• Aspect oriented programming with Spring
• Testing Spring applications using JUnit 5
• Spring Data Access – JDBC, JPA and Spring Data
• Spring Transaction Management
• Simplifying application development with Spring Boot
• Spring Boot auto-configuration, starters and properties
• Build a simple REST application using Spring Boot, embedded Web Server and fat JARs or classic WARs
• Implementing REST client applications using RestTemplate
• Utilize Spring Boot enhancements to testing
• Spring Security
• Enable and extend metrics and monitoring capabilities using Spring Boot actuator
Application developers who want to increase their understanding of Spring and Spring Boot with hands-on experience and a focus on fundamentals.
Some developer experience using Java, an IDE (Eclipse, STS or IntelliJ) and build tools such as Maven or Gradle
Durata corso: 4 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo di listino: € 2.200 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello Studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, Live Online, vFlex-ILT, Onsite, OnDemand
Competenza: Datacenter Virtualization
Certificazione: Spring Certified Professional 2023
Sedi: Live on Line, Onsite.