- Fuso orario: America/New_York
- Data: 08 Nov 2021 - 12 Nov 2021
VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V3.0]
This five-day, fast-paced course provides comprehensive training on how to install, configure, and manage a VMware NSX-T™ Data Center environment.
This course covers key NSX-T Data Center features and functionality offered in the NSX-T Data Center 3.0 release, including the overall infrastructure, logical switching, logical routing, networking and security services, micro-segmentation and firewalls, and more.
Access to a software-defined data center environment is provided through hands-on labs to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
• NSX-T Data Center 3.0
• Describe VMware Virtual Cloud Network and the NSX-T Data Center architecture
• Describe the NSX-T Data Center components and main functions
• Explain the NSX-T Data Center key features and benefits
• Deploy and configure NSX-T Data Center infrastructure
• Configure layer 2 logical switching and bridging
• Explain the tiered routing architecture and configure gateways
• Configure advanced services such as VPN and load balancing
• Describe the NSX-T Data Center security model with micro-segmentation
• Configure Distributed Firewall and Gateway Firewall to protect east-west and north-south traffic
• Explain advanced security enforcement with URL analysis, IDS, and partner service insertion
• Integrate VMware Identity Manager™ or LDAP with NSX-T Data Center and configure role-based access
• Describe NSX-T Data Center Federation use-cases and architecture for switching, routing, and security
• Good understanding of TCP/IP services and network security and working experience with firewalls
• Working experience of enterprise switching and routing
Solid understanding of concepts presented in the following courses:
• VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals
• VMware Introduction to Network Virtualization with NSX
• VMware Network Virtualization Fundamentals
Durata corso: 5 Giorni
VMware Training Credits: 23 – Richiedi Maggiori Informazioni
Prezzo di listino: € 2.900,00 + IVA
Documentazione: Manuale dello Studente in formato elettronico
Attestato: Attestato di frequenza rilasciato elettronicamente
Tipologia corso: Classroom, Live Online, vFlex-ILT, Onsite, OnDemand
Competenza: Network Virtualization
Certificazione: VCP-NV 2020
Sedi: Live on Line, Saronno, Roma, Padova.
Seleziona la sede di preferenza in fase di richiesta quotazione qui di seguito.